- Cancellations can only be made up to 24 hours before your order is due to be prepared if your order was due to be picked up or delivered Tuesday – Friday. If you would like to cancel your order within the 24-hour period, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you would like to cancel your order which was due to be picked up or delivered on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday you will need to cancel by the Friday before 2pm. If you would like to cancel your order after this period, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- To cancel your order, you will need to contact the catering team:
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you are not happy with a particular item, please let us know. Refunds are only applicable if you inform us by 9pm on the day your order is picked up or delivered. To request a refund, please contact our catering team:
- When requesting a refund, please include as much detail about your order and the damage/issue as you can. This will help us get to a resolution faster. Details you need to include are:
- Your full name, that the order was placed with.
- Your contact email, that the order was placed with.
- Your order number – you will find this on the order confirmation email.
- Images of any damage/issues from your order.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Refunds may take up to 10 business days to be credited back. If you haven’t received your refund after 10 days from receipt of your refund (which would have automatically been sent to you at the time the refund was processed). First check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.